Thursday, January 10, 2008



I know I am a little late, but I really want to do this! So, here we go! To find out the whole story behind this challenge, please click on the button! It will bring you to Extravagant Grace (and I am a little slow about how to get you there from within my typing, but I'll figure it out soon!!!

So, here goes nothing, my list of 8 for 2008:

1. To make the time, no matter how hard it is for my quiet time each day, and to get through
the 4 devotionals that have been collecting dust on my nightstand!

2. To get to my goal weight by the time we go to Disney on March 8th! (Kinda funny, huh?) I
have 8 pounds to go, too!

3. To find and actually implement a workout plan that will help me to lose that 2 baby jiggle I've
got in my belly, not to mention the arms and thighs!

4. To have the patience with my girls that Jesus has with us.

5. To get my papers all sorted, filed, tossed, and organized! This is forever a challenge for me! I
love office supplies, so you'd think it would be easy, but I am a pack rat, and it is completely
out of control!

6. To stick to the budget that my hubby and I have come up with to get our debt paid off! I
hate budgets!

7. To learn how to play again.

8. To get my basement cleaned out and set up for all the scrap booking that needs to be caught
up on. We need a safe place for the girls to play down there so that scrapbooking can be done
during normal waking hours!!!

I am so looking forward to this! I can't wait to check in on February 8th to see how everyone is doing! I'll be anxious to see how I am doing too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome list, Alli! I'm so glad you are on board! We'll keep each other going, as always, dear friend.

Love,
Elisa