Friday, November 9, 2007

New Beginnings...

This has been a year of "new" for me. The first new was accepting the fact that there was a new life growing in my body! (God has a really big sense of humor sometimes, doesn't he?) That was a big one! We were certainly planning on expanding our family, but in our own time. God decided he'd like us to expand a little sooner! So, we accepted, panicked, planned, and started to get excited. Enter the second "new". Life without my brother. This new was not humorous at all, but simply devastating. My brother chose to leave us in March. A "new" I never dreamed was possible. So, as life progressed in a fog for me, I was introduced the the first "new" in July. This of course brought about the third "new" of my journey so far. Living with two children!
With that said, I have decided it is time to start to document my journey as the "new" becomes not quite so new anymore, and as I try to learn how to live for God again. I will apologize in advance because I am sure to publish some things before I really think about it. I tend to babble a lot when I get a thought. (I'll do my best to keep that to a minimum!) I will ask for your prayer. "New" is seeming to be a pretty dark place right now, and I am trusting that this will be the tunnel that I can find the light at the end of.
Perhaps, God will use even my humble babbling to help someone in their own journey of "new".

And finally...
Please forgive me, I am still not all that familiar with "blogging", so this will probably be pretty primitive. We'll just call it another "new" on this journey!

No comments: