Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This is another one of those neat things done over at Extravagant Grace and I love this one too!



Today, I have so much to be Thankful for!

1. Tomorrow is Friday, and I have made it through a trying week at work!

2. I have started to write again. I was resistant becasue I did not want to face what I need to.
This was the first step in my journey, because I needed to pray about it. The answer was
crystal clear. And I thank all of you for the support you are giving me to continue.

3. For my family. For my husband who loves me no matter what, and who knows the place I
am in right now. He is giving me the time I need to do this. And my girls, they seem to know
also. Little Lady has had an amazing turn around with some behaviors in the last two weeks.
Praise God!

I have so many things to be thankful for, and I know this. I also know that you have probably been reading on here so long that your eyes are blurry, so I will save some stuff for next week!

No comments: